Pricing & Ordering
The price for a project includes three components:
1. Project set-up: €1,000 (~US$1,280)
2. Per attempted SNP assay: €100 (~US$128)
3. Per attempted rack genotyping: €45 (~US$58)
See below information about volume discounts.
1. Download the order form.
2. Download rack information as necessary to fill the
3. Make the appropriate wire transfer to Yissum Research Development Company
of the Hebrew University as indicated in the form and email the completed form (including
wiring receipt) to Dr. Michal Bronstein.
4. Allow 6 weeks for results to be sent.
Payments are due at the time of ordering.
1. When ordering 10 or more SNPs, you receive a proportional discount on the "per
attempted SNP assay" charge, according to the number of SNPs ordered, up to a 30%
discount. For example, ordering 10 SNPs each genotyped on 10 racks, you order 100
rack genotyping and receive a 10% discount (on the "per attempted SNP assay" charge).
If you order 23 SNPs, you receive a 23% discount, etc. (up to a 30% discount for
30 SNPs or more).
2. If you are genotyping 100 or more racks, you receive a proportional discount
on the "per attempted rack genotyping" charge, according to the number of racks/10,
up to a 30% discount. For example, if you order 10 SNPs on 10 racks, you order 100
rack genotyping and qualify for a 10% discount on the "per attempted rack genotyping"
charge. If you are genotyping 250 racks, you receive a 25% discount, etc. (up to
a 30% discount for 300 racks or more).
3. For projects valued at more than €10,000 (not including the set-up charge), the
set-up charge is reduced to €500.
4. On the order form you will find an automatic price calculator.
Just enter the volumes of your order and the price, including discounts, will be
• Detailed phenotypic information is provided after an order is made. For the type
of data available, see HUGR's diseases.
You may order any number of SNPs on any number of racks. You can test an SNP on
an entire rack only, not on individual samples.
• Charges are per attempted assay design. In most cases, our first pass rate for
assay design is more than 85% for true SNPs. An SNP assay that does not work is
redesigned (by request only) on the opposite strand at a 50% discount, i.e., €50.
An assay that passed will have a more than 95% call rate.
• HUGR service provides the actual genotyping. DNA is not shipped to customers.
• Results belong solely to the customer.